Thank you for choosing All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited. We respect your privacy and have made protecting your personal information and providing you with the best insurance possible our number one priority since 1954. We value you as a customer and we know how much privacy means to you. We will inform you of our policies for collecting, using, securing, and sharing customer information the first time we do business with you and (on your request) every year you are a customer of All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited.
Our Privacy Assurance Principles
- We do not sell customer or medical information.
- The information we collect will be used in the normal course of business to assess your individual insurance needs, have available for instant communication with you, apply the underwriting and rating criteria, issue insurance documents and settle your claims. Medical information will only be released i.) with your authorization; ii.) as required by law; iii.) through written consent within your contract with All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited or any of All-Risks’ insurance carriers ; iv.) with transfers of a business.
- We do not share your personal information with non-affiliate companies that would use for their own marketing purposes.
- We mandate that all companies associated with All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited keep your information confidential to protect your privacy.
- Our privacy practices will remain in effect to your personal information if service with All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited is discontinued.
Information We Collect
During the quoting, application, or claims handling processes we may require information from you such as: name, address, phone number, e-mail address, driver’s license number, social insurance number and birth date. Also, we may ask you for records that include, but are not limited to, policy coverage, premium and payment history. We may also collect information from other sources that may include, but is not limited to, your driving record, claims history, medical and credit information.
How We Share Your Information
Information you provide to All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited may be utilized in the following instances:
- To improve our service with you
- Obtain your opinion regarding the services we provide
- Underwriting and/or rating your policies
- Marketing research for development of service improvement
- Monitoring customer trends
Persons and/or organizations with whom your information may come in contact may include:
- Agents, brokers and Affiliate companies of All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited including our general insurance companies and life and investment companies.
All-Risks.com and Your Security
All-Risks.com provides information regarding our company, services and agents and brokers that represent us. The Privacy Statement found on this page pertains to both our clients who visit us within our office and those who access our website for information about All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited, as well as for those not currently listed as a customer of All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited.
All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited may also use your email address (if provided) to communicate with you regarding new services that may peak your interest. If you wish to discontinue email communications with us, please contact us.
Reviewing Your Information
Any information that you provide to All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited can be obtained at your convenience at any time. If you are a new customer and you prefer that All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited not share your personal information among our agents, brokers and affiliate companies, please call or write your agent/broker. This request can apply to joint account holders and/or policyholders. Current All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited customers are able to change information sharing preference at any time via letter, phone or email.
All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited
1591 Ouellette Ave. (Head Office)
Windsor, ON, CA
Attn: Paul Lemmon
Toll Free: 1-866-877-4194