Opportunity: Customer Service Representative – Tecumseh, ON
All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited is a full service insurance brokerage offering a broad array of property, casualty, life, health and investment products and services to the residents of Ontario. We offer our customers a choice of high quality insurance products from a number of reputable and financially secure insurance companies in a friendly and courteous environment.
We currently have a vacancy for a Customer Service Representative, in our Tecumseh office.
Responsibilities: As a Customer Service Representative, your primary focus will be a combination of new business generation and servicing of existing policies. You will be required to develop and maintain a profitable book of Personal/Commercial business through various practices & techniques including walk-in requests, networking, phone and internet referrals. The successful candidate must be willing to work flexible hours and thrive in a self-motivated environment. Starting salary will be commensurate with experience. Employee benefit package included.
- Minimum of 2 years of extensive service and sales experience in an insurance brokerage with a focus on personal lines
- Proven insurance based sales track record
- Self-starter with the ability to meet sales targets & retention goals
- RIBO License is mandatory
- Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior experience with SIG XP and Compu-Quote an asset
About All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited
All-Risks was formed in 1954, incorporated in 1963 and we have been providing quality products and services ever since. It has been our innovative and fresh outlook on the insurance industry that has helped us grow and be a leader of the industry standard to both our clients and insurer partners alike.
*Only qualified applicants will be contacted.