Opportunity: Customer Service Representative – Waterloo, ON
All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited is a full-service insurance brokerage offering a broad array of property, casualty, life, health and investment products and services to the residents of Ontario. We offer our customers a choice of high-quality insurance products from a number of reputable and financially secure insurance companies in a friendly and courteous environment.
We currently have a vacancy for a Customer Service Representative, in our Waterloo office.
Responsibilities: As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the first point of contact with our clients. Your primary focus will be a combination of servicing existing customers as well as signing up new customers. The successful candidate must be willing to work Monday to Friday 9am-5pm and thrive in a self-motivated environment.
Job Duties Include:
- Entering policy information into broker management system
- Uploading information into insurance company portals
- Preparing and distributing policy documents
- Reconciling accounts
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Perform other administrative duties as required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an insurance brokerage with a focus on personal lines
- Experience working on insurance company portals
- RIBO License required
- Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior experience with Sig XP (Keal) and Compu-Quote an asset
Salary Range: $37,000 to $41,000 Annual
About All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited
All-Risks was formed in 1954, incorporated in 1963 and we have been providing quality products and services ever since. It has been our innovative and fresh outlook on the insurance industry that has helped us grow and be a leader of the industry standard to both our clients and insurer partners alike.
*Only qualified applicants will be contacted.